SO delicious! A big hit with my entire family!
Rosemary Grilled Flank Steak
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Rosemary sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine first 10 ingredients. Reserve 1/3 cup red wine mixture.
- Place flank steak in a large shallow dish or a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Pour red wine mixture over steak. Cover or seal, and chill 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove flank steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, brushing with reserved wine mixture using rosemary sprigs. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips. Squeeze juice over steak before serving.
- Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops: Place 8 (1 1/2-inch-thick) lamb chops (about 2 pounds) in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add red wine mixture, reserving 1/3 cup. Seal bag, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove lamb chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chops, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, brushing with reserved wine mixture using rosemary sprigs. Squeeze juice over chops before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Grilled Flank Steak Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes