Rosemary Green Chili Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 - 15.0 oz can(s) Great Northern Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 - 15.0 oz can(s) Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 - 14.5 oz can(s) Carrots sliced drained
- 1 - 7 oz can(s) Green Chiles chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Rosemery
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 3 clove(s) Garlic chopped
- 3 cup(s) Water
- Dash Parsley Flakes on top
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Add drained and rinsed beans, and all other ingredients and bring to a boil. Let it set for about 2 or 3 m. Then it is time to eat. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note