Great all-purpose rub - delicious rubbed over pork or in a sandwich spread. Great bright notes of rosemary, lemon, and garlic.
Try this rub on chicken or pork, or stir it into mayonnaise or yogurt for a sandwich spread. One recipe makes enough for Mediterranean Grilled Chicken and the Chicken-Arugula Focaccia Sandwiches.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 3
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 41mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Combine all ingredients.
- Note: Store the rub in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note