Made to directions for CL's mediterrean grilled chicken. Didn't enhance the whole chicken breasts, maybe would be better on cubed boneless chicken.
Try this rub on chicken or pork, or stir it into mayonnaise or yogurt for a sandwich spread. One recipe makes enough for Mediterranean Grilled Chicken and the Chicken-Arugula Focaccia Sandwiches.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 3
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 41mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Combine all ingredients.
- Note: Store the rub in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note