I threw 2 Tbsp. crushed garlic from a bottle into the oil mixture but otherwise made as directed. Simple and delicious! I will try dried herbs next time if no fresh herbs on hand.
Rosemary-Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Look for bags of colorful baby potatoes, which cook quickly. If you can't find them, use halved fingerling potatoes. Squeeze the soft roasted garlic out of the skins, and enjoy with the potatoes.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 36 Minutes
- Calories: 173
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 208mg
- 1 garlic head
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 ounces whole baby potatoes
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head; separate but do not peel cloves. Place garlic, olive oil, potatoes, thyme sprigs, and rosemary sprigs in a large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potato mixture on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes, stirring after 13 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt and parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note