1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; sprinkle with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
2. Sauté vegetables in 3 Tbsp. hot oil in a 7 1/2-qt. roasting pan over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until caramelized. Remove from heat, and stir in 1 Tbsp. rosemary.
3. Tie pork with kitchen string, securing at 1-inch intervals. Sprinkle pork with remaining 2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper, and place on top of vegetables in pan. Stir together mustard, chopped garlic, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, and remaining 2 Tbsp. rosemary; spread over pork.
4. Cut off pointed ends of garlic bulbs. Drizzle with remaining 1 tsp. oil. Arrange garlic bulbs, cut sides down, around pork in pan.
5. Bake at 425° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of pork registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes.
6. Transfer pork and vegetables to a serving platter, reserving drippings in pan. Add apple cider vinegar to pan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium, and simmer, stirring often, 3 minutes or until thickened. Pour over vegetables. Slice pork, and serve with roasted vegetables, garlic bulbs, and Caramelized Apples.