Rosemary-Garlic Journey Cakes
- 2 cups cold, cooked aromatic rice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Peanut oil
- Stir together rice and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into a large, heavy skillet; heat to 350°.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into hot oil; fry in batches 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on wire racks over paper towels. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables