My husband and I thought these were very good. I changed them just a little: I mixed the oil, Italian seasoning (didn't have rosemary), minced garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and then dipped each flattened round into the mixture and placed on baking sheet. They came out crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. Oh, and I didn't cut into strips, so it was very easy. I will definitely be making these again.
Rosemary-Garlic Biscuit Flatbreads
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Separate 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated jumbo biscuits into individual rounds. Pour 2 Tbsp. olive oil onto a baking sheet. Dip both sides of each biscuit round in oil, and arrange on baking sheet. Using fingertips, press each biscuit into a 4-inch free-form flat circle. Sprinkle each flattened biscuit with rosemary, garlic, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper. Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into strips.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Grands! Refrigerated Biscuits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This