Rosemary Flank Steak with Fig Salsa
Sweet figs provide a satisfying complement to the savory steak and Gorgonzola cheese in this mouthwatering entree of Rosemary Flank Steak with Fig Salsa.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (1 1/4-lb.) flank steak
- 3 cups chopped fresh figs
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Rub onto steak; cover and chill 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill to 400° to 450° (high) heat. Toss together figs, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Grill steak, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 4. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips, and arrange on a serving platter. Spoon fig salsa over steak, and sprinkle with Gorgonzola.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note