Was just ok. Flavored smelled good going on but then were not very pronounced once cooked.
Rosemary-Feta Chicken with Cherry Tomato-Olive Sauce
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and about 1/2 cup sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 296
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 43.2g
- Carbohydrate: 12.4g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 633mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Calcium: 101mg
- 1 (1.5-ounce) slice hearty white bread
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup minced shallots (about 3 large)
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and rosemary in a small bowl. Toss well; set aside.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt evenly over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Place chicken in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; top evenly with breadcrumb mixture, pressing down slightly. Add olives and next 3 ingredients to dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 375° for 27 minutes or until chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes