Have to agree with Rikked, this recipe is delicious. My wife and I both devoured this. We made it exactly as directed.
Rosemary-Dijon Grilled Steak Salad
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 6 Hours
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- Dijon-Rosemary Dressing
- Crumbled blue cheese, grilled baguette slices
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large, heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add steak and seal bag, turning to coat. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat grill to high (450° to 600°). Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Pat steak dry with paper towels, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, on greased grill rack, 6 minutes on each side (for medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- 3. Toss spinach with 1/4 cup Dijon-Rosemary Dressing, and divide among 4 salad plates. Place steak slices on plates, and top with crumbled blue cheese. Serve with grilled baguette slices and remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes