Rosemary-Dijon Roast Pork with Autumn Fruit Compote
Searing this roast in a hot skillet kick-starts that sought-after crusty, caramelized exterior.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 290
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 29.3g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 351mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 1 (2 1/2-lb.) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Autumn Fruit Compote
- Pat pork roast dry with paper towels. Sprinkle or rub roast with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork roast on all sides, about 5 minutes total. Place roast on a rack in a lightly greased roasting pan.
- Combine mustard and 2 Tbsp. rosemary; spread onto browned pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 to 55 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in center of roast registers 155°. Cover with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160° before slicing. Serve with Autumn Fruit Compote.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note