- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- All Natural PAM Olive Oil Flavor Cooking Spray
- 1 large purple onion, cut into eighths
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 3 pears, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients, and set aside.
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray for 3 seconds; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
Spray pork chops on both sides with cooking spray for 2 seconds, and press firmly with rosemary mixture. Spray each pork chop on both sides with cooking spray 1 additional second, and place in skillet.
Cook chops over medium-high heat 6 minutes on each side. Add wine; cook, covered, 10 minutes. Remove pork chops, reserving drippings in pan.
Add onion, pear, and brown sugar to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve over pork chops.