Rosemary-Crusted Lamb With Tzatziki Sauce
Grate the lemon rind for the Tzatziki Sauce before squeezing the juice for the lamb.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6-pound) leg of lamb, boned and trimmed
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Spread rosemary mixture evenly on lamb. Place lamb on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 450° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160° (medium).
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Tzatziki Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note