Rosemary-Crusted Lamb With Tzatziki Sauce
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6-pound) leg of lamb, boned and trimmed
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Spread rosemary mixture evenly on lamb. Place lamb on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 450° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160° (medium).
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Tzatziki Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes