More From Oxmoor House
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (1-inch) French bread cubes
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet; add garlic and next 3 ingredients. Sauté 1 minute over medium heat. Add bread cubes, tossing gently to coat.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This