Sprinkle these garlic-and-herb croutons over salads, too.
Yield: 4 cups
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (1-inch) French bread cubes
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet; add garlic and next 3 ingredients. Sauté 1 minute over medium heat. Add bread cubes, tossing gently to coat.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note