Rosemary Chicken with White Beans
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 34.9g
- Carbohydrate: 21.9g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 698mg
- Calories from fat: 15%
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Calcium: 70mg
- 3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh minced rosemary, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomato (about 2 medium)
- Combine breadcrumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
- Combine egg white and water in a shallow dish.
- Place each chicken breast in egg white mixture, allowing excess to drip back into dish. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken to a plate. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds. Stir in beans, tomato, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon bean mixture onto serving plates and top with chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note