- 3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh minced rosemary, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomato (about 2 medium)
- calories 270
- fat 4.4 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- protein 34.9 g
- carbohydrate 21.9 g
- cholesterol 69 mg
- iron 2.8 mg
- sodium 698 mg
- caloriesfromfat 15 %
- fiber 4.9 g
- calcium 70 mg
How to Make It
Combine breadcrumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
Combine egg white and water in a shallow dish.
Place each chicken breast in egg white mixture, allowing excess to drip back into dish. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken to a plate. Set aside and keep warm.
Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds. Stir in beans, tomato, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Spoon bean mixture onto serving plates and top with chicken.