I like this, it's simple and easy
Rosemary Chicken With Two-Corn Polenta
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 261
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 28.5g
- Carbohydrate: 17.3g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 359mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear) or frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Place cornmeal and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan. Gradually add water, stirring constantly with a whisk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in corn kernels. Set aside; keep warm.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, chopped rosemary, and pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and sauté 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Arrange a chicken breast half and 1/2 cup polenta on each of 4 plates; drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil over each serving of polenta. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes