I like this, it's simple and easy
Rosemary Chicken With Two-Corn Polenta
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 261
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 28.5g
- Carbohydrate: 17.3g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 359mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear) or frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Place cornmeal and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan. Gradually add water, stirring constantly with a whisk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in corn kernels. Set aside; keep warm.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, chopped rosemary, and pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and sauté 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Arrange a chicken breast half and 1/2 cup polenta on each of 4 plates; drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil over each serving of polenta. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note