Rosemary Chicken with Green Beans
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh Green Beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Almond flour (or ground almonds)
- 3-4 slice(s) Bacon (microwaveable) cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Steam green beans until soft.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and chicken. Sprinkle in Rosemary as chicken is cooking. In last minute of cooking chicken, toss in steamed green beans and cooked bacon and almond flour.
- This is a very paleo friendly meal, and the almond flour adds a sort of bread crumb flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gril0033 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note