Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) chopped roasted skinless chicken breasts 3/4lb
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup(s) smoked almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- Combine first 9 ingredients, stirring well. Spread about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture over a slice of bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes