Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) chopped roasted skinless chicken breasts 3/4lb
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup(s) smoked almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- Combine first 9 ingredients, stirring well. Spread about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture over a slice of bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note