This chicken salad recipe is the best! If you love rosemary you'll love this! The only thing I do differently from the recipe is use all light mayonnaise instead of the yogurt--just what I have on hand. I love this as a sandwich, on whole wheat crackers or just as is!
Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Fresh rosemary and smoked almonds set this chicken salad apart from all the others, and rotisserie chicken breasts make it quick and easy.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 360
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 11.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 33.6g
- Carbohydrate: 29.9g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 529mg
- Calcium: 104mg
- 3 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked almonds
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 slices whole-grain bread
- Combine first 9 ingredients, stirring well. Spread about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture over each of 5 bread slices, and top with remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches diagonally in half.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note