This was very easy and delicious. I used frozen chicken breasts and, as I didn't have any red wine vinegar, substituted balsamic.
Rosemary Chicken Kabobs
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound skinned and boned chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mushrooms
- 16 (6-inch) metal skewers
- 1. Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high) heat. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour half of olive oil mixture into a shallow bowl or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and let stand 10 minutes. Pour remaining olive oil mixture into another bowl or freezer bag; add bell pepper, tomatoes, and mushrooms, and toss to coat; cover or seal, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread chicken onto 8 skewers. Thread vegetables alternately onto remaining 8 skewers.
- 3. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Remove kabobs from grill. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This