Rosemary Chicken Breasts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Prepare a hot fire. Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry; place in a glass baking dish or plastic baggie. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil until well-blended. Pour over chicken breasts and turn to coat well. Cover dish or zip bag and marinate at room temperature, turning once or twice, for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place on an oiled grill set 4-6 inches from coals. Grill chicken, turning once and basting with reserved marinade, until chicken is white throughout but still juicy, 8-10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note