This is one of my favorite recipes for "5 o'clock somewhere." It is so easy, goes together quickly, easy to transport and everyone likes. I use a 2 cup prep bowl lined with plastic wrap for the mold and don't even bother to grease it as the cheese is easy to turnout. Any imperfections are covered up by the topping. I agree that you aren't limited to just fig preserves.
Rosemary Cheese with Fig Preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) log goat cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3/4 cup fig preserves
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Crackers, toasted French bread slices, or bagel chips
- Process first 5 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spoon cheese mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-cup mold lined with plastic wrap. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Invert chilled cheese mixture onto a serving dish; discard plastic wrap. Spoon fig preserves over cheese. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crackers, toasted French bread slices, or bagel chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Cheese with Fig Preserves Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This