Rosemary Butter-Basted Turkey Breast
Cuisine at Home Dec 2009
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) Dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon(s) Rosemary
- Heat ingredients (half the nutmeg and half the rosemary) in saucepan.
- Soak Cheesecloth in liquid
- Put remaining ingredients plus salt and pepper on turkey.
- Cover turkey with cheesecloth.
- Baste every 15 minutes for one hour.
- Remove cheesecloth and continue to bake until Turkey reaches 165 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note