Rosemary Broiled Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 pound(s) Bone in Chicken Breast
- pinch(s) salt
- pinch(s) pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) tobasaco sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcesterchire sauce
- 1. Preheat broiler
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3. Melt the utter, add the lemon juice, rosemary, and tabasco to make basting sauce.
- 4. Place the chicken, bony side down, on the broiler rack. Brush the chickens with sauce before placing under the broiler.
- 5. Broil for 35 minutes - 1 hour, until done, basting and turning often.
- 6. Transfer to a hot serving platter. Add the worchestshire sauce to the liquid in the broiling pan. Stir and pour over chicken before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmbender4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note