Rosemary Broiled Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 pound(s) Bone in Chicken Breast
- pinch(s) salt
- pinch(s) pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) tobasaco sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcesterchire sauce
- 1. Preheat broiler
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3. Melt the utter, add the lemon juice, rosemary, and tabasco to make basting sauce.
- 4. Place the chicken, bony side down, on the broiler rack. Brush the chickens with sauce before placing under the broiler.
- 5. Broil for 35 minutes - 1 hour, until done, basting and turning often.
- 6. Transfer to a hot serving platter. Add the worchestshire sauce to the liquid in the broiling pan. Stir and pour over chicken before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmbender4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes