Drop the chimichurri and add balsamic vinegar when marinating the chops and you will have a great meal.
Rosemary-and-Black Pepper Lamb Chops
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Fonda Shaia
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 6 Minutes
Stand: 35 Minutes
- 8 (1-inch-thick) lamb rib chops (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Mint Chimichurri
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Place lamb chops in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary and next 4 ingredients, and toss well to coat. Let stand 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Mint Chimichurri.
- 3. Place chops on greased grill rack. Cover and grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare (145°), 8 minutes for medium (160°), or 10 minutes for well-done (170°). Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Mint Chimichurri.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes