Drop the chimichurri and add balsamic vinegar when marinating the chops and you will have a great meal.
Rosemary-and-Black Pepper Lamb Chops
Simply seasoned chops get a hit of flavor from a vibrant Mint Chimichurri sauce. Delicious on grilled meat, chimichurri is as popular in Argentina as ketchup is in America. Our version includes mint—a classic flavor pairing with lamb.
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 6 Minutes
Stand: 35 Minutes
- 8 (1-inch-thick) lamb rib chops (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Mint Chimichurri
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Place lamb chops in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary and next 4 ingredients, and toss well to coat. Let stand 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Mint Chimichurri.
- 3. Place chops on greased grill rack. Cover and grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare (145°), 8 minutes for medium (160°), or 10 minutes for well-done (170°). Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Mint Chimichurri.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note