- 8 (1-inch-thick) lamb rib chops (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Mint Chimichurri
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
Place lamb chops in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary and next 4 ingredients, and toss well to coat. Let stand 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Mint Chimichurri.
Place chops on greased grill rack. Cover and grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare (145°), 8 minutes for medium (160°), or 10 minutes for well-done (170°). Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Mint Chimichurri.