I've made this a few times now. I like it everytime. Good solid recipe. Everyone likes it!
Rosemary Baked Vegetables
The recipe calls for an entire bulb of garlic. Remove any loose paper-like skin before cutting off the top. Once cooked, you squeeze the bulb, releasing the individual cloves of just-cooked garlic. Left whole, the cooked cloves will have a milder flavor than if pressed or chopped.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 3 red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 pound)
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 medium-size sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 garlic bulb, pointed end cut off
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toss together all ingredients; place in a single layer in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until tender. Carefully squeeze pulp from garlic bulb; discard husk. Stir together garlic and vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note