- 3 red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 pound)
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 medium-size sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 garlic bulb, pointed end cut off
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Toss together all ingredients; place in a single layer in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until tender. Carefully squeeze pulp from garlic bulb; discard husk. Stir together garlic and vegetables.