Rosemary Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Salad
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 258
- Calories from fat: 64%
- Protein: 13g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Sodium: 798mg
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- 8 strips applewood-smoked bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (about 1 1/4 lbs.), cored and cut into 16 wedges
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup (8 oz.) halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1. Cook bacon in a medium frying pan over medium heat until browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain and sprinkle with rosemary; set aside.
- 2. Mix yogurt, cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp. water in a medium bowl.
- 3. Divide lettuce wedges among 4 plates. Drizzle 3 tbsp. dressing over each portion. Top with avocado, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note