Rosemary and Lemon Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) chicken, (3 to 4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) rosemary leaves , lightly crushed, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt , divided
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut in wedges (about 4 cups)
- 3 small onions, cut in wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking pan coated with no stick cooking spray. Mix 1 tablespoon each of the oil and rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt; rub all over chicken.
- 2. Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of the rosemary inside chicken cavity. Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over chicken; place squeezed lemon half inside cavity.
- 3. Mix potatoes, onions, pepper, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons rosemary, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and juice of remaining 1/2 lemon in large bowl. Arrange mixture around chicken.
- 4. Roast 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note