This recipe goes with Kentucky Bibb Salad with Fried Green Tomatoes
Yield: 3/4 cup
- 3 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons rose water (optional)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil*
- Stir together first 4 ingredients and, if desired, rose water; whisk in oils.
- * 3 tablespoons vegetable oil may be substituted for walnut oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings