- 2 cup(s) Chicken Bouillon
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped Bell Peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) dried Berries
- 1 Granny Apple chopped fine
- 2 box(es) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 package(s) Jimmy Dean's Hot Sausage
- Cook Corn Bread as on package directions (previous day) and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Saute sausage, peppers and onion.
- In large mixing bowl combine crumbled cornbread, sausage mix, berries, apple and chicken stock.
- Add more stock if not moist enough
- Season with salt, cayenne
- Grease Baking dish.
- Pour stuffing into dish, cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. If crisp top desired remove foil after 30 minuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by edallas58 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rose's Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables