Rose Hill Strawberries
- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 pints whole strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Combine sour cream and 1/4 cup maple syrup in a small mixing bowl, mixing until well blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Arrange strawberries in 8 dessert bowls. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over strawberries; chill. Pour sour cream mixture over strawberries before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note