Roquefort Pear Salad
"Tangy Roquefort blue cheese, pear, avocado and candied pecans are all pulled together with a mustard vinaigrette"
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Avocado
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) Green Onions
- 1 head(s) Lettuce
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 Pears
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 5 ounce(s) Roquefort Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) white sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) White sugar
- 1. In skillet over medium heat, stir 1/4 c. sugar together with pecans. Continue stirring gently until sugar has melted and carmelized pecans. Carefully transfer nuts onto waxed paper. Allow to cool, and break into pieces.
- 2. For the dressing blend oil, vinegar, 1 1/2 t. sugar, mustard, garlic, S & P to taste
- 3. In a large bowl, layer lettuce, pears, cheese, avocado, and green onions. Pour dressing over salad, sprinkle with pecans, serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heidieliz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roquefort Pear Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads