Roquefort On Iceberg Wedge Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) non fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 med. shallot peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarsly ground black pepper
- 3 ounce(s) French Roquefort crumbled
- 2 head(s) Iceberg lettuce cut into 4 wedges
- 1 or 2 red onions thinly sliced
- 8 slice(s) ripe beefsteak tomatoes
- 16 slice(s) crisp bacon for garnich
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chives snipped
- In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients except the cheese. Crumble in the Roquefort, fold together. Store, covered, in refrigerator. Let dressing come to roomo temperature before using. Makes 2 cups.
- Place lettuce wedges on 4 chilled salad plates. Dollop each with 2 tbls. dressing (more if desired). Surround each wedge with garnishes and sprinkle with chives.
- Halved grape tomatoes may be used as well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roquefort On Iceberg Wedge Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings