Roquefort Crudité Dip
Perfect for holiday parties, serve this classic with your favorite cut veggies or as the required dip on a hot wings and celery sticks platter. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/87.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Roquefort cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk (or 2 tablespoons milk plus 2 teaspoons vinegar)
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely minced chives or scallions
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Mash cheese with fork in a bowl, leaving some large chunks. Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk until creamy but with small chunks of cheese remaining. Stir in chives, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note