Roquefort Crudité Dip
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) Roquefort cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk (or 2 tablespoons milk plus 2 teaspoons vinegar)
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely minced chives or scallions
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Mash cheese with fork in a bowl, leaving some large chunks. Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk until creamy but with small chunks of cheese remaining. Stir in chives, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes