Roquefort Cheesecake with Pear Preserves and Pecans
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 package(s) Roquefort cheese 8 oz.,chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 jar(s) pear preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan until lightly toasted.
- Beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients. Add eggs, one at a time. Fold in flour. Spoon cheese mixture into a lightly greased 7 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until set. Run a knife around outer edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of the pan.Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan. Transfer cheesecake to a platter. Spoon preserves over top and sprinkle with pecans. Serve with crackers and grapes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roquefort Cheesecake with Pear Preserves and Pecans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes