- 1/2 cup pecan or walnut halves
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package Roquefort cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 (11.5-oz.) jar pear preserves
- Crackers, seedless red grapes, and assorted vegetables
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
Beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition; fold in flour. Spoon cheese mixture into a lightly greased 7-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until set. Run a knife around outer edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of pan. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Remove sides of pan. Transfer cheesecake to a platter, and spoon preserves over top; sprinkle with pecans. Serve with crackers, red grapes, and assorted vegetables.