Root Beer Float Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup cold diet root beer
- 1 4-pack vanilla snackpack pudding
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Set aside and refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk the root beer, and vanilla pudding. Fold in half of the remaining whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Dollop reserved whipped topping over each serving; top with a maraschino cherry if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Root Beer Float Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes