Root Beer Float Cake
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
This 5 ingredient cake will become your fast favorite for dessert. Root beer is the secret ingredient that keeps this cake sweet, moist and flavorful.
Yield: Makes 24 servings
- 1 18 1/2 oz. pkg. white cake mix
- 2 1/4 cups root beer, chilled and divided
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, 1-1/4 cups root beer, oil and eggs; beat until well blended. Pour into a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes; cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on high speed, beat whipped topping mix and remaining root beer until soft peaks form; frost cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note