Delicious & pretty!!! I made this as a dip for chicken and we loved it. We had it for leftovers the next day three ways: stirred in with jarred Alfredo sauce and served with pasta; served on tortellini pasta; and served on toasted French bread. Loved it!!!
Toasted pecans add a Southern twist to this rustic puree of roasted peppers, garlic, and olive oil. We love it on anything grilled. Or try it tossed with hot cooked pasta or spread on a crusty baguette.
This recipe goes with Buttermilk-and-Honey Chicken Kabobs
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note