Romantic Chicken with Artichokes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 can(s) 14 oz marinated artichoke hearts drained liq res
- 1 cup(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in oil and butter for 5 to 7 minutes per side; remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Place artichoke hearts and mushrooms in the skillet, and saute until mushrooms are brown and tender. Return chicken to skillet, and pour in reserved artichoke liquid and wine. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Stir in capers, and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Romantic Chicken with Artichokes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes