- 2 heads Romanesco broccoli (about 1 1/4 lbs. total), broken into medium florets
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped capers
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- calories 265
- caloriesfromfat 61 %
- protein 7.4 g
- fat 18 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 7.9 g
- sodium 556 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Put Romanesco florets in a steamer basket and set in a large pot filled with 1/2 in. water. Steam over medium-high heat until tender-crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a colander and rinse with cold water.
Whisk vinegar, oil, orange zest and juice, capers, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir to coat.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.