Also added chicken (grilled with salt and pepper) ...was excellent!
Romaine salad with tomatoes and bacon
Romaine salad with tomatoes, scallions, and bacon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked
- 4/6 tablespoon(s) Creamy Parmesan Dressing or bottled Ceasar dressing
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 head(s) romaine lettuce, cut into strips [6 cups]
- 4 scallions, sliced
- In skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Break into pieces when cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, and bacon with the dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrancesNance01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note