Also added chicken (grilled with salt and pepper) ...was excellent!
Romaine salad with tomatoes and bacon
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked
- 4/6 tablespoon(s) Creamy Parmesan Dressing or bottled Ceasar dressing
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 head(s) romaine lettuce, cut into strips [6 cups]
- 4 scallions, sliced
- In skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Break into pieces when cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, and bacon with the dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrancesNance01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note