- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons pine nuts
- 12 cups torn romaine leaves
- calories 124
- caloriesfromfat 87 %
- protein 2.6 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 2.6 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- sodium 70 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Add pine nuts to a medium nonstick skillet and cook over low heat, tossing frequently, until pine nuts turn light golden and become fragrant.
In a large bowl, gently toss romaine and pine nuts with dressing until leaves are coated lightly but thoroughly. Season with salt to taste.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.