Simple salad with a very nice dressing. Perfect when you want a light but flavorful accompaniment. It definitely needs more of the sun-dried tomatoes. I tripled the quantity for the 2 of us and it could have used more. I also added croutons.
Romaine Salad with Lemon-Parmesan Dressing
Oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes add depth and flavor to this salad.
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: about 1 3/4 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 38
- Calories from fat: 54%
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 3.3g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 102mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 18 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 5 oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves, drained and chopped
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Rub garlic halves on the inside of a salad bowl; discard. Add lettuce and tomatoes to bowl. Drizzle with dressing, tossing well to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Romaine Salad with Lemon-Parmesan Dressing Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads