Good, quick, tangy, simple side salad. Paired well with the Shrimp Florentine with Caramelized Garlic.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) light mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 8 cup(s) romaine lettuce torn
- Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add 8 cups torn romaine lettuce, tossing gently to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Romaine Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads