Very tasty. Agree with previous post the prep is a little longer but cooking time is very quick.
Romaine, Asparagus, and Watercress Salad with Shrimp
Serve with Wheat Rolls with Orange Butter.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 17 Minutes
- Calories: 281
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 26.2g
- Carbohydrate: 9.8g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Iron: 5.4mg
- Sodium: 476mg
- Calcium: 126mg
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut asparagus
- 7 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup trimmed watercress
- Wheat Rolls with Orange Butter
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients; gradually whisk in 3 tablespoons oil.
- 2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes. Add juice mixture; cook 1 minute. Stir in asparagus. Place romaine in a large bowl; toss with shrimp mixture. Divide salad among 4 plates; top each with 1/4 cup watercress.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This