so easy and quick....very good too!!!
Roma Tomato Bruschetta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 whole(s) large fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 cup(s) Roma plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper; to taste
- 1/3 cup(s) Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 clove(s) garic minced
- 1 loaf(s) French baguette
- 1 - Heat oven to 425F.
- 2 - Stack 5 basil leaves one on top of another. Roll up. Slice crosswise thinly. Repeat with remaining basil. Combine tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and sliced basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3 - Combine olive oil and garlic in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- 4 - Cut bread into slightly angled 1/4-inch pieces. Brush with olive oil mixture; place on baking pan.
- 5 - Bake about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Just before serving, drain excess liquid from tomatoes. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over bread slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note