so easy and quick....very good too!!!
Roma Tomato Bruschetta
Community Recipe from
- 10 whole(s) large fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 cup(s) Roma plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper; to taste
- 1/3 cup(s) Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 clove(s) garic minced
- 1 loaf(s) French baguette
- 1 - Heat oven to 425F.
- 2 - Stack 5 basil leaves one on top of another. Roll up. Slice crosswise thinly. Repeat with remaining basil. Combine tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and sliced basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3 - Combine olive oil and garlic in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- 4 - Cut bread into slightly angled 1/4-inch pieces. Brush with olive oil mixture; place on baking pan.
- 5 - Bake about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Just before serving, drain excess liquid from tomatoes. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over bread slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes